The investment area under the name “Nadnotecki Industrial Park in Paterek - Stage I” („Nadnotecki Park Przemysłowy w Paterku – Etap I”) is located in the Kuyavian-Pomeranian voivodship in the Nakło County in the municipality of Nakło nad Notecią approximately 3 km from Nakło nad Notecią, near the provincial road no 241 (Rogoźno – Tuchola). Municipality of Nakło nad Notecią is the owner of the land where the industrial park is being constructed.
The entirety of the subject area is included in the Local Spatial Management Plan, which states that production, storage and warehouse facilities can be constructed in this area.
The area is situated in an industrial district of the Nakło nad Notecią municipality, Zakłady Naprawcze Taboru Kolejowego „Paterek” Spółka Akcyjna (Rail Rolling Stock Repair Workshop in Paterek Joint-stock Company) – one of the most important companies in the region is situated in the immediate proximity of the area. A dozen of business entities from various branches of the industry situated in this area in a natural way create an industrial district.
Area of 24.70 ha with direct access to the provincial road no. 241 is part of the stage I of the development of infrastructure in the Industrial Park in Paterek. The developed documentation includes a plan of stage II with an area of 7 ha.
The aim of the completion of this task in the comprehensive development of infrastructure in the area of the Industrial Park in Paterek. The project includes a comprehensive development of infrastructure in the investment areas which would include development of a network of roads and sidewalks, tele-technical network, water and sewage network and lighting which would allow to obtain occupancy permit for the newly constructed infrastructure.
- areas of around 30 ha with developed technical infrastructure,
- direct access to the railway line no. 281,
- indirect access to the railway line no. 18 Piła – Kutno (line on the east – west route, of regional and national significance),
- access to the national road no. 10 via provincial road no. 241 (in the Nakło nad Notecią city section, from January 2015 access to the national road no. 10 via G class road),
- support in the quick implementation of administrative procedures,
- broad access to a diversified staff,
- proximity of the inland shipping port E70 waterway connecting Antwerp with Klaipeda via Berlin, Bydgoszcz and Nakło.
- leasing contract for the time of 10 years, we guarantee that the rent for our investors for the plot of land will not be higher than net 1,000 PLN per month /ha,
- income tax relief resulting from the reason specified in the investment expenses permit or in the employment level permit. Is granted on the basis of incorporating the area of the Nadnotecki Industrial Park in Paterek to the Pomeranian Special Economic Zone.